Friday 26 June 2015

Sigh…..

It's hard to believe that it's the last day of school.  I just wanted to let you know how honored I feel to have been able to spend this year with your kids.  They are such a special, funny, smart, caring, quirky (in the best way possible) bunch of kids.  I so enjoyed watching them grow and mature into the people they have become.  Kindergarten is a special year.  The kids come in needing help with so many things and leave with more independence than I imagined they could.  I also want to express how lucky I've felt to have such a supportive group of parents to work with this year.  The partnership between home and school is such an important one and I feel like I lucked out with my partnerships this year!  Thank you for everything.  Enjoy your summer and I'll see you in September (the kids come back to me on the first day back for attendance and a quick catch up).  

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

We wrapped up the year with some time with our buddy class.  They read us stories and we talked together about our summer plans and our best memories of Kindergarten.  Here are some photos….













No comments:

Post a Comment