Thursday 18 June 2015

Scrapbooks

Over the course of the school year, I have been collecting all of the students' work (mostly artwork, but also some other work) and, with the help of some other very kind and patient people (Ms Forrest and Carol, one of our moms) we have stapled everything into a scrapbook.  

I like to hand these to parents so I know that they will get home safely.  Please come in in the morning when you drop your child off, or at the end of the day when you pick your child up.  If the weather is looking a bit wet, please bring a plastic bag to protect it.  To me, these are treasures, capturing some of the work of Kindergarten.  I hope you enjoy looking through them with your child.  

Please let me know if you are unable to come and pick up your child's scrapbook and we can make other arrangements.  









No comments:

Post a Comment