Monday 3 October 2016

Scholastic

I just couldn't resist adding this one!  I call it, "I moustache you a question" (haha)

As I briefly mentioned at the Meet the Teacher Night, I'm going to be doing Scholastic ordering a little differently than I have in the past.  For those of you new to Scholastic, it's basically a way to order books at a pretty good price.  This year, I plan to let you know when order forms are available (once a month) and you can either come in and pick one up or let me know and I'll send one home with your child.  I am not going to send them home unless you ask for them.  I will inform you, via this blog, when the order forms are available and when they are due back.  If you have any questions, please let me know.  

This month's Scholastic orders are available for you now and are due back on Friday, October 7th.  

As you walk into the classroom, you can find them in the blue basket immediately to the left of the door.  Please help yourself if you would like to see what it's all about.

Finally, I am going to be out of the classroom, at a meeting, tomorrow morning.  I will most likely be here to greet the kids in the morning but won't be back with them until lunch time.  If you think your child might benefit from knowing this before coming to school, please have a little chat tonight.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment