Friday 7 October 2016

Gobble Gobble!

Our 4th and final math centre of the week.....










We talked a lot about Thanksgiving today and read some stories about being thankful.  The following activity is one we did after reading Todd Parr's "The Thankful Book".  I took photos just as the kids started working, their ideas were too beautiful not to share.  The completed pictures are in your child's home envelope.

I am thankful for playing games with my mom and dad because I like spending time with them.

I am thankful for tissues because they keep my nose from running.

I am thankful for my book because it has lots of superheroes in it.

I am thankful for when my mom and dad give me hugs because I like them.

I am thankful for kisses and hugs because they make me feel happy.

I am thankful for when my dad dances with me because he knows which songs I like.

I am thankful for my mommy because she makes me feel loved.

I am thankful for when my brother plays with me because we like to play Star Wars.

(sorry, this one is sideways and it won't let me rotate it!)
I am thankful for hugs and kisses because I like it.

I am thankful for my mom and dad because I love them.

I am thankful for my mom's kisses because I love my Mama.

I am thankful for my family because I can play with them.

I am thankful for pick up hugs because I love them.

I am thankful for reading books because I like doing it.

I am thankful for Evie and all of my friends because I like playing with them.

And here are our handprint turkeys that are coming home to add decoration to your weekend.











Happy Thanksgiving. Have a great long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment