Monday 27 June 2016

Water Park Fun

We had a lovely afternoon at the water park today!  Thank you to all of the moms and dads and grandmas who came out to join us!  We had a great time playing in the water and the playground.  Again, I tried to get photos of everyone, but I'm not sure how I did.  Some of the kids were moving around so quickly, it was hard to keep up with them!  One of the moms in Ms Maclaren's class arranged to buy popsicles for her class.  She very graciously agreed to order some for our class and pick them up for us.  When I attempted to pay her for them, she told me the cost had already been covered by some of the families from our class…but she wouldn't tell me who!  If you were one of those people, thank you from all of us.  What a lovely surprise.  























 





























Our attempts at a group shot, every time someone else joined us, we had to take another!





No comments:

Post a Comment