Tuesday 14 June 2016

One Last Run

We managed to find a dry half an hour today to have our last km Club run.  These kids are amazing!  They approached every run with a positive attitude.  I am so proud of them.  

It's really tricky to get photos during the run because I have to hand out sticks.  I did my best to get some photos of the kids in action.  I know I didn't get everyone, but I did my very best! We will be having our last km Club ribbon ceremony on Friday where the kids will receive ribbons and certificates for all of their hard work.  Please congratulate your child for his/her great effort!

Thanks for returning library books this week.  We are about half way there.  It would be great to have them all back as soon as possible…I'm keeping a list of what is being returned and that takes quite a bit of time.  Thanks for your help with this!















No comments:

Post a Comment