Wednesday 8 June 2016

Technical Difficulties

I'm having a great deal of trouble uploading photos today.  So this is just going to be a "reminder" post.

The library would like ALL library books returned next week.  This will be the last week that students are checking out books.  Please look around your homes for any outstanding library books.  I know I have a long list of over due books from this class.  I will be sending individual reminders home later this week.  Thanks for your help with this!

Also, thanks for returning the field trip forms so quickly.  There are a few that have yet to be returned.  As soon as I have them all, I can start organizing drivers.  If you volunteered to drive to Viewlynn Park, please make sure that you have completed all the necessary paper work at the office next week.

I am going to be at  a meeting in the morning tomorrow but will be back in the afternoon.  All but 2 of our butterflies have emerged from their chrysalises.  We hope to release them sometime this week.

Have a great afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment