Monday 20 June 2016

This Is Me At The End Of Kindergarten

Some pretty awesome building with natural materials this morning…..

a portrait of his sister complete with belly button and heart!











this picture sums up the energy that is flowing through the classroom these days!








On our first day of Kindergarten, we each drew a self portrait and printed our names.  Today, we did pretty much the same activity but the title reads, "This is me at the end of Kindergarten".  It's so exciting to compare the two pictures and see how each child's skills have developed.  I am working at getting the scrapbooks finished up over the next few days.  I'm hoping to have them ready for you to take home on Friday.  I do not like to put these in backpacks because they are precious and I don't want them getting crushed.  If you are unable to pick your child's scrapbook up on Friday, please let me know and we can arrange a different time.  






No comments:

Post a Comment