Friday 10 June 2016

Life Cycles and Library Books

Today, we took some time to record some information on paper.  We have come to the end of our study of butterflies.  I asked the kids to draw what they know about the life cycle of a butterfly.  Then, one by one, they came to me to tell me all about their drawing, explaining each of the steps.  Here is a little sampling of some of the work that was done today.  I was very impressed!












You will find a piece of paper like this in your child's home envelope today.  Yours will have some blue highlighting on it too, with the number of books printed on the side.  There is more information than you really need on this sheet but it was the only way that I could print the info out.  Please just note the titles down the left side of the paper.  I sent these home today just so you are aware of the books that your child currently has checked out of the library.  Some of them would have just come home yesterday.  Some of them are overdue.  We are hoping to have all of these books returned by next Thursday.  If you are unable to find them at home, please contact our librarian, Ms Wong at cwong@sd44.ca. 


No comments:

Post a Comment