Wednesday 16 November 2016

H Sharing

Here's a look at our H sharing....
a hockey helmet and a boy with a name beginning with H

a horse (on top of the trophy!)

Here we are signing "horse"

"horse"

"horse"

he told us about his house

hands

he also told us about his house

and then the two boys drew a house on our H chart

hair

honey

hulk hands

the handle on the fork

hockey stick and hockey jersey

hanky

honey

hood

We had a few minutes before recess so we worked on building complex patterns.







Your child might come home talking about treats and hot chocolate today.  Some of the older kids are doing a fund raiser for cancer research and are selling some treats at recess time.  I really didn't advertise this to the Kindies because such events can cause some problems (spilled drinks, lost money, not enough money, I didn't get what I wanted, I don't like my treat, I forgot my money, I waited in line for the entire recess break and didn't get to play....all which usually result in tears)  I know the big kids are selling again tomorrow and Friday.  As much as I would like to support their cause, I feel that these types of sales are not great for Kindergarten students.  That's why I didn't really "talk it up" with the kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment