Wednesday 21 June 2017

Today's Happenings

I was out of the class this morning because I had to accompany the other Kindergarten class on a field trip.  So, there aren't many photos of our day today.  I did manage to snap a few before I left and during the afternoon.  

This was an amazing structure that a whole bunch of kids worked on this morning. It was so sturdy!




Here are today's readers.  It's so exciting to see so many kids so excited about reading!


This guy brought in two books that he's been working on reading at home.  He didn't want to read them to the class, so I read one (actually, we read it together).  

Tomorrow, I will be sending home information about our trip to the water park  (that's happening this Friday).  The most important things for you to know right now is that you will need to send a bathing suit (can be worn under clothing if that's easier), towel, sunscreen, water bottle, hat, shoes that can go in water and a booster seat for the car.  We will eat lunch before we go.  If you are driving, please be at the classroom at 12:30.  Families are welcome to stay and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment