Monday 26 June 2017

Keepin' Cool

I sent home scrapbooks and printing practice booklets today.  If your child goes to after school care, I didn't send the scrapbooks/printing practice booklets home because they are large and tricky to carry. If it is possible for you to pop in to pick these things up, I think that would be best.  If you can't, I will find a bag to make carrying easier.  Please let me know what works best for you.  Also, I anticipate that Edu-Pac school supply orders will be arriving very soon.  These will be sent home with kids too. They are very heavy and tricky to carry.  This may also be something you will want to make arrangements to come in and pick up yourselves.  Let me know.

This guy brought in a trophy that he received from baseball this year.  He was so proud to show it to everybody.  I'm afraid it may have sparked everyone else to want to bring in trophies/medals tomorrow.  It's ok with me if it's ok with you.  

We went up to Loutet playground this afternoon to enjoy a shadier place to play.  It was lovely in the shade and not too hot in the sun.  We had a great time playing.  I only managed to take a few photos.
















No comments:

Post a Comment