Monday 12 September 2016

Monthly Calendar

Hi Parents,

It's been so nice meeting with each of you over the past few days.  I know there can be a bit of "information overload" at the beginning of school and especially at the beginning of Kindergarten.  I like to post a calendar of events just outside the classroom door for you.  The most complete and up to date calendar can be found on the School District's website and I encourage you to check that one often.  I do my best to add all of the important dates on this calendar too.  


this is where it's located

closer

and closer still!

I am now starting to post information to this blog.  Please check it regularly as it will be my main form of communication with families.  Again, if you DO NOT wish to have your child's photo posted on this blog, please let me know asap.  I'm looking forward to sharing some of the great things we do in Kindergarten!

No comments:

Post a Comment