Wednesday 25 November 2015

Ii Sharing and Saying Good-Bye

Here are some of our morning building adventures.  As soon as I take one photo, there are numerous requests for more photos.  I don't mind sharing because the kids are always doing such interesting and different things!

a totem!







Then it was time for "Ii" sharing….

ice

iPad….I couldn't take a picture with the iPad that he was sharing, so we took a picture of the picture I drew

incense

iguanas

ice cream and ice lolly

Iceland

Ireland and Italy

insects

more insects

ink

ice cube trays

igloo

another igloo

Igor

look closely, can you see her imaginary friend?

a brother with an I name

And for some reason, the photo of the ice pack didn't import….sorry to the person who brought that, if the ice pack comes back to school we can try and take another photo!

Instead of journals today, we made cards for our classmate who is moving away.  The kids made such beautiful cards with thoughtful pictures and messages.  I got a little emotional looking at them.  This is such a kind and thoughtful group of kids!




Reminder: tomorrow is library day.

No comments:

Post a Comment