Monday 16 May 2016

Oh No!

This blogging program won't let me add any photos today.  I have tried restarting the computer and it still won't let me.  I'm going to keep trying and see if I can make it work.

In the meantime, we had a bit of a painting party this morning.  We are going to be doing some art work in the style of Eric Carle (children's author and illustrator).  So, in preparation for that, we painted large sheets of paper lots of different colours that will later be used to cut and glue.

Later in the day, we started learning about butterflies.  We learned all about a butterfly's life cycle and worked together with a group to put the stages of the life cycle in order.  Then, at Centre Time, some of us started to use some interesting materials to show the life cycle of a butterfly.

(I just tried again to post the photos, still no luck)

No comments:

Post a Comment