Monday 15 February 2016

Volleyball Beginnings

When we went into the gym today, the volleyball nets were up.  We took advantage of this and practiced some ball handling skills.  Some of us used volleyballs and some of us used beach balls and then we switched so we all got to experience both kinds of balls.  The kids worked with a partner to throw the ball over the net in a controlled way so that their partner could try to catch the ball.  I noticed a great deal of progress in a very short amount of time.  The kids worked really hard to throw with purpose and to catch.  







And, it was requested that I put these photos "on the blog", so here you go!  This was a project that spanned a few days with a very satisfying final product!


I will not be at school tomorrow.  I'm in meetings all day.  I have let the kids know and I hope everyone has a great day.  I'll be back on Wednesday.  Please help your child bring an item for Qq sharing on Wednesday.  



No comments:

Post a Comment