Wednesday 24 February 2016

Pink Shirts, Rr Sharing and a Very Lovely Birthday

Wow, what a day we had today!  It was a day filled with kindness and lovely gestures.  We talked about what pink shirt day means and the message behind the day.  It was my birthday today and one of our classmates.  The birthday girl and I felt the love.  We were gifted with many cards and pictures and kind words.  I get to spend my days with such a wonderful group of people!

Reminder: tomorrow I will be away from the class at Ready, Set, Learn and there will be a teacher on call here in the morning.  I will be back in the afternoon.  We will be practicing our first lockdown drill at about 1:35 tomorrow.

an awesome tower

2 birthday cakes for me!

here we are looking pretty pink!

Here's our Rr sharing…..rabbits

Robert Muncsh

robbers

red

roosters


running

rainbow loom

rice

racquet

a name beginning with R

ring

a red ram

rock

rain water

raffle tickets

some kids relaxing (my kind of R sharing!)

a racoon

another raccoon….and this little guy had a brother but I didn't manage to get a photo of him and his person today…I'll try again tomorrow

rubber band and our newest 6 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment