Wednesday 8 February 2017

Q Sharing

It was the 90th (!) day of school today, so you know what that means....chacha time!

We "chacha"ed through the office, dancing and chanting!



then we came back to the classroom for some sharing time.  Sorry I forgot to send a reminder about Q sharing yesterday.  Most kids remembered to bring something.  If your child didn't, they are more than welcome to share tomorrow.

quiet

queen

quinoa

queen

(we think this is for next week, so we'll add it to our "r" sharing then)....rice

quarters

q-tips

Oh this is a funny story.  I was out in the hallway, helping the kids get their snow gear on and I looked over at our neighbouring coat hooks and it looked like someone was upset.  So, I went over to see if I could help.  I said, "are you ok?  who's under there?"  There was no answer.  So I lifted the sled to have a look, and it was a snowsuit with the boots still attached...it made me laugh so much!  I thought you'd like to see it too!

I love it when we find hearts in nature.  

I will not be in the classroom tomorrow morning.  I will be helping out at one of our District wide Ready, Set, Learn events. The kids will have a teacher on call and Miss Harstone will be here too.  I will be back after lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment