Thursday 9 February 2017

Flashlights Please

I was out of the classroom this morning.  The kids worked really well with Miss Harstone and our teacher on call.  They even got together with our buddy class and made some beautiful Valentine's mobiles (I will post pictures of the mobiles tomorrow).  I was only here for the afternoon and only managed to take 2 photos.  

For next week, we are going to begin to explore light.  It would be great if each student could bring in a flashlight that could stay in the class for a couple of weeks.  If you have a spare flashlight that can come to school, please label it with your child's name and we will return it when we are finished using it.  Thank you!

Oh, I also have another favour to ask.  Throughout the year, I collect the kids' artwork and save it in a scrapbook for you to have at the end of the year.  I have quite a few piles of art that need to be stapled into scrapbooks.  I wonder if any of you would like to help(?).  If you are interested in helping (it's a bit of a time consuming job), let me know and we will set up a time.



No comments:

Post a Comment