Thursday 20 June 2019

ABCs and 123



We spent some time working with a partner printing ABCs and 123s today. It was so wonderful to see how the groups negotiated the work together. Some took turns, some had one person writing the capital letters and the other writing the lower case letters. Some decided that if the letter was in your name, you got to write it. There was a great deal of ABC song singing and talking about what comes next. 



























some people found numbers in the environment and used them as a guide to help with printing....so clever!




These kids have come so far this year! I'm starting to feel all the feels of the end of the year. I just want to let you know that I have enjoyed every second I've spent with your lovely kids. They truly are a special bunch: they are kind, curious, understanding, thoughtful, smart, empathetic, and funny. They will each hold a special place in my heart forever. I should warn you that saying good-bye is hard for me and this year will be one of the hardest! Ok, deep breaths! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment