Monday 27 November 2017

Some Excitement!


A crew came today to fill in the area of the school ground that was recently dug up to install the portable. We had a little look at what they were doing on our way outside.

Then, we watched again on our way back in. Funny story, one of the kids said, "it smells like gas" then another said, "I like the smell of gas" then another said, "my dad is gassy".  And these are the moments that make me love my job even more!

 

Some kids have taken to making kites in the afternoon.  Today, some of them went outside to test them out (I know they're not wearing coats, they were only out for a short time....promise!)




Here's a look at our latest art project. They are in the hallway for you to see, but I thought I'd I've you a little "sneak peek".








And here are our finished fishies!


I'm just about to send an email about all of the upcoming December events. Please make sure you take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment