Friday 10 November 2017

A Little Bit of Everything!

Today, during our arrival activities, some kids made maze boards using pegboards.  I was so amazed by their creativity.


We finally managed to share the rest of our "G" items (it's been a very busy week!)
glasses

glove

glasses

Garfield

gloves

glue

a dog named "Goggle"

a better look at the glasses

I asked the kids to build an abcabc pattern and show it to me today.

















(My phone battery died and I had to switch to the classroom iPad, these photos are a bit out of order, but here they are...)
More a'maze'ing work!








Today the grade 5s from Ms Beleski/Mrs. Reichert's class came to buddy read with us.



















We had a few minutes left, so we went out and did some chalk drawing...










Have a lovely long weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment