Tuesday 19 September 2017

Our First Full Tuesday

It's hard to believe that we were still doing "gradual entry" this time last week.  The kids are doing so well.  It is a long day for some of them and I am doing my best to give them some down time throughout the day.  I'm sure they are coming home quite exhausted at the end of the day!  But they sure are working hard (and playing hard) while they are here.  Here's a look at part of our day.....

This notice came home in the home envelopes.  If you have any questions about Fun Lunch, I can answer them tomorrow night at our "meet the teacher" get together.  Please see the email I sent home this evening with more information about "meet the teacher", forms, sharing, and pick up tomorrow.











Some kids were independently practicing what we have been learning in class, building patters on their own!








No comments:

Post a Comment