Wednesday 27 September 2017

B Sharing


This morning, there were some new things on the carpet to explore.  Wooly circles, rocks, chestnuts and a lot of imagination!







Some of the kids in this picture are looking up at the painted leaves that are now hanging in the classroom.



"my whole family"


This is not my fault!  I did not encourage this at all (although I did encourage the writing and the incredible effort).  This guy is getting a head start on things....he's already writing his Christmas list!  Purposeful writing at its best!  If you're wondering, it said "can I please have a walkie talkie".






Here's a look at our "B" sharing.....a bee!


balloon

beluga

bear

beavers (on her nickels)....nice try dad, we figured it out! (he'll know what I mean!)

book

band-aid and bouncy ball

book

bouncy ball

bag

ball

boat, everyone was VERY interested to take an up close look at this picture.

blue bowl

bandana

bear

bananas

blue butterfly


No comments:

Post a Comment