Thursday 28 February 2019

Warms My Heart

We put the finishing touches on our lions today and they are now hanging in the hallway. Please take a look if you get a chance. We outlined the details today using a marker. For some of us, this is the first time we've ever really outlined anything. I worked with two kids first and showed them what it was all about and then they spent the morning teaching all of the other kids how to outline and I was able to step away and work with other kids. I love watching kids take on these helping/leadership roles with such confidence and positivity. I love watching kids learn from and with one another. It was such a lovely tone and feeling in the room and I loved every second of it!







"can you take a picture and put it on the blog?".....of course I can!


No comments:

Post a Comment