Friday 1 February 2019

3 Special Days in 2 Days


We have been working on some art projects over the last two days. Yesterday we made dens and groundhogs to take home to see if the groundhog sees its shadow tomorrow. Today we made the background for some Valentine art and we made lanterns for Lunar New Year. We are busy bees! I did my best to get photos while the kids were working, but I'm sure I missed capturing some people hard at work. I'll get them next time!




Here are our little groundhogs. It would be interesting to find out how many of our class's groundhogs saw their shadows.














Here we are working on careful cutting to make our lanterns.


Some of us drew on our lanterns to decorate them. This was a choice. This little group asked to borrow my book to try their hand at some Chinese characters. 


Gung Hay Fat Choi! (next Tuesday)




No comments:

Post a Comment