Tuesday 8 March 2016

Too Early For Easter?!?!

 It feels really strange to be talking about Easter on March 8th!  But, with Easter falling at the end of Spring Break this year, it's now or never.  Today we made little Easter bunnies.  Some of the pieces were pre-cut and some of them the kids had to cut and then assemble.  I showed the kids what to do and then I didn't give them any help.  I challenged them to see if they could listen carefully to the steps involved and follow them independently….and……THEY ALL DID!  How wonderful!

Thanks for sending in the report card envelopes so quickly.  I have more than half back already!

I'm looking forward to meeting with you all over the next three days….thanks to everyone for signing up for a time to come in and see what we've been doing in Kindergarten.































No comments:

Post a Comment