Friday 1 December 2017

Some Concert Information

Hello! I just have a little bit of information about the concert to share with you. We are singing two songs (Jolly Old Saint Nicholas and Up on the Housetop). If you have these songs at home, it might be good to play them while you're doing things around the house so that the kids can hear them again and again. We'll be doing the same over the next few days at school. I have just learned that the kids are supposed to wear "Holiday Best" clothing for the performance.  I have not yet received any information about how things are structured at Centennial Theatre (in terms of where to go when you arrive).  I do know that all of the kids in the school spend the concert time behind the scenes and come on to the stage to perform.  I'm not sure about dismissing kids after the concert. As soon as I receive this information I will let you know (probably on Monday). I just want to make sure that you know you have to purchase tickets at Centennial Theatre (there have been a few emails explaining this) and I know that today was the day that any extra tickets were made available to families looking for more than 2. Again, as I learn more, I will let you know.


We will not be doing sharing next Wednesday, I think there will be too much going on!

Have a great weekend!



one more bit of "I" sharing....instrument.

No comments:

Post a Comment