Wednesday 3 December 2014

Jingle Walk

Looking ahead…
Not to be confused with the "Jingle Mingle", the Jingle Walk is happening on Friday, December 12 and Monday, December 15.

On Friday, each class will have a route around our community to walk and deliver fliers advertising our Jingle Walk.  The fliers will let community residents know that we will be coming around again on Monday to pick up any food donations  that people would like to leave.  These donations will then be given to the Harvest Project to be passed on to people in need.

It would be great to have several parent volunteers for both days.  I have not yet determined what time we will be walking because I would first like to see when parents are available to help.  If you are willing and able to join us on Friday, December 12 and/or Monday, December 15, please email me your availability and I will plan from there.  Also, please note, we will need a parent with a car or van to shadow us on our Monday walk to pick up the food items.

My email address is cspofforth@sd44.ca

I will confirm with you as soon as I have heard back from parents and found a time suitable for most.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment