Friday 12 December 2014

Christmas Concert, Jingle Walk, Report Cards and…..Tennis!

Hi everyone,

Thanks to all of you for coming out to support our Christmas Concert.  I think the Kindies stole the show (but I'm a little biased!)  They did such a super job.  I wasn't able to take any photos during the evening performance, but I managed to snap a few at the Matinee.  They are a bit blurry, but I thought I'd include them any way.


















Jingle Walk:
Thank you, thank you, thank you to Carol (Dylan's mom), Sara (Charlotte's mom) and Kat (Ava's mom) for walking with us during our Jingle Walk today.  In the excitement of it all, I forgot to take some photos….but, we will be walking our route again on Monday to pick up food donations, so I'll be sure to take some then.  If you would like to walk with us, we'll be heading out at 11:00.  

Report cards came home in your child's home envelope today.  Please read through them and let me know if there is anything that you would like more clarification on.  You keep the actual report, but we ask that you sign the envelope and send it back to school as soon as you can.  We use the same envelope for all three terms.  

….Tennis!
Also in the home envelope is a yellow notice about tennis.  A tennis expert will be coming into the school to teach all the kids tennis skills.  Please return the yellow form and $15 to me as soon as you can (and before Dec. 19).  Thanks!

Oh, an update on our science experiment….we're going to try again next week (sigh).

Looking ahead…
Next Friday is PJs with a purpose day.  Kids are encouraged to wear PJs and bring a small donation to "Team Finn".  Our class also decided that we would like to bring one stuffy that day too.  

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment