Thursday 16 October 2014

Kindergarten Photos Are Here!

Hi Parents,

Your child's photos came home in his/her home envelope today.  I believe you can order on-line or you can send an order in to me at school.  Orders to the school are due by Oct. 23.  If you are not happy with the photos, there will be a chance to try again.  Oct. 22nd is retake day.  Please let me know if you would like your child to have their photo taken again.

If you have not yet given me your email address, please do so.  I send home reminders from time to time.

Also, please look at the list posted on the classroom door. There are a few unreturned forms that will need to be returned as soon as possible.

I posted a calendar on the wall outside the classroom that you can refer to for any upcoming events.

I also just wanted to take a moment and thank you all for your support and understanding during our start up this year.  The kids are now nicely settled and working well together as a group.  It's going to be a great year!

Thank you,
Ms Spofforth

No comments:

Post a Comment