Wednesday 2 December 2015

Sharing Our Sharing

Here is our Jj sharing...

jam jar

jump

jumping jacks


jokes

a mom with a J name

jumper cables

a cat with a J name

more jars and more jam!

a Jack

jingle bells

a sister with a J name

jello

jewelry 

and James


For the Christmas Concert, please dress your child in "Holiday Best".  All students are being asked to arrive at Sutherland Secondary School gym by 6:45 on December 9th.  

Thanks to all of the response regarding helping during the Jingle Walk.  I don't have exact times yet, if there is a time on the 11th or 14th that you cannot make it, please let me know and I'll do my best to schedule our time accordingly (if you are able to help out).  I'll get back to you in the next couple of days with firmed up details.  Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment