Friday 11 December 2015

Jingle Walk!!!

A canary made out of blocks, how creative!

This morning, we started making Christmas trees using folded paper.  The kids really listened to the instructions carefully and knew just what to do when they set to work.  We will finish them next week….stay tuned for some photos of the finished product. 





Then, this afternoon, it was Jingle Walk time!!!  We had a fantastic group of moms (THANK YOU!) with us and our walk went really smoothly.  We walked with a buddy and each pair got a turn to go to a house and deliver a flyer.  We were singing "Jingle Bells" all the way!  






I was finding it tricky to walk and take photos, so I asked one of the kids to be the "Official Photographer".  These pictures give you a different perspective…mostly of shoes and shirts!  (Haha).  I haven't included all 91, but I've added a sampling because they make me smile!














 



























The next series is my favorite, I think….again, I'm just including a sampling….there were many, many more!







We will be doing our Jingle Pick Up on Monday.  Look forward to more photos just like these (hopefully with the same sunny skies!)
     
 Finally, I wanted to take a photo of the amazing gift baskets that were delivered to me and Mrs. Winkler today.  To all of you parents, we would like to say a HUGE thank you.  What a lovely and thoughtful surprise!  We feel really fortunate to work with your kids every day, they are such a great bunch…full of energy, ideas, kindness and curiosity.  We feel equally lucky to have the support of such amazing families.  Thank you for these gifts, they are much appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment