Friday 18 December 2015

Happy Holidays!

We made it!  Today was a bit of a different day.  We started the day "crashing" Area B's sing along in the open area outside our classroom.  We were able to join them for just a short time before our Music class time.  We sang a few songs and some of us got a turn playing instruments.  What a nice way to start the day.








After recess, all of the Primary students went into the gym to watch Toy Story 3 with Mr. Chan and Mr. Kelly.  It was nice to snuggle up in PJs and cuddle stuffies with a little movie time.  

After lunch, we took advantage of the mild temperatures and lack of rain and had some time on the playground before coming back in for Centre Time.  It's been a long and busy week and the kids have done so well.  Today, they were tired…there was a lot of laughter and some tears.  Emotions were always right at the surface.  I think they are ready for a break!  

I wish you all a wonderful two weeks with lots of family time and fun!  I'm looking forward to hearing all about your adventures in January.  Thank you for all the cards and gifts.  I've said it before, but I feel so lucky to get to spend my days with such a great bunch of kids.  I'm going to miss them!  

Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment